Updated: Oct 10, 2022
My goal is to make a positive difference in the lives of others everyday, through building meaningful relationships and teaching other how…
One thing I do is post positive, meaningful quotes by Growth-U on social media five days a week. I call it, “Brighten My Day”.
Next, I use my FREE Contact Mapping phone app where I verbally talk into my phone about the amazing people I am building relationships with. You set a follow-up date connect with them, or just say, “thinking of you”!! (contactmapping.com/ginny)
Recently, I finished a great self-motivation book by Richard Bliss Brooke, “MACH2 with your Hair on Fire”, where “The Optimist Creed” says:
Promise yourself ….
- To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
- To talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet.
- To make all your friends feel that there is something to them.
- To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.
- To think only the best, to work for the best and expect only the best.
- To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
- To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
- To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and to give every living creature you meet a smile.
- To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others.
- To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
By Christian D. Larson, “Your Forces and How to Use Them”
Become the entrepreneur living inside you.